Find out how to use the code editor and answer to most of your questions.
- 100% online programming experience
- Share code with others
- Practice coding interview questions
- Collaborative coding
- Visualize asssembly code
- Compile and run your code right here. We support latest C/C++ language features.
- Format your code by pasting the code in the program window, select 'Format' button and press the 'Run' button.
Getting started with coding on BitSimplify.com
- Simply paste the code you want to run in the CodeEditor.
- Select the programming language in which the code was written (C/C++/Python).
- Select the 'Run' Action from the actions dropdown.
- Press the 'Play' Button.
to select programming languages like C/C++/Python.
to select the type of action e.g., run the program, see assembly etc.
to pass compiler flags to the C/C++ compiler.
to execute the action selected.
to share the code with others. A link will be provided which can be shared.
Copy Share Link:
copy the link created by the share link to share the code with others. Alternatively, you can sopy the link from the browser window as well, or F6+Ctrl+c
to avoid distraction of other tabs and code in full screen mode.
to select light or dark theme.
This wiki page etc.
The CodeEditor window is an advanced text editor, with color-highlighting, simple auto-completion, scroll features.
The STDIN window is where user can supply input to the program. Note that the input is relevant only for programs which are run.
The STDOUT window is where the program's output will appear, the formatted output, the assembly, the compilation errors etc. will also appear here.
The Navbar has all the options that can be selected.
Share Code: In case you want to share your code with others, and maybe collaborate while programming simultaneously you can just click the 'Share' icon in the navbar. Upon clicking the share button, a unique link will be created that can be shared with others. Upon sharing everyone using the link will see and be able to edit the same code. This feature is very useful while conducting programming interviews online or pair-programming. Also see 'Terms and Conditions' before sharing your code.
Provide compiler flags: It is quite common to use compiler optimization flags while writing C/C++ programs. BitSimplify provides a way for you to use compiler flags. Most common compiler flags are '-O2', '-O3' as they enable compiler optimizations. To learn more about compiler optimizations please visit the gcc page.
Feature requests / Bug reporting: We very much appreciate if you have any features you'd like to see on BitSimplify. Also if you encounter a bug, please don't hesitate to report to us. Both feature requests and bug reporting can be done on our bug-tracker repository on github.
- godbolt.org code highlighter for assembly
- reactjs for helping make this awesome website
- cppreference for helping write awesome C++ code
- vscode for making programming a new experience
- bootstrap libraries for helping make this awesome website
- fontawesome icons for providing beautiful icons
- pexels for providing images